Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cold up there

My lady readers would love to be in the position I am in. Getting ready to go on a 3 day trip to Minneapolis and I haven't received by dry cleaning back. Without it, I may be forced to go shopping. Though I dropped the stuff off on Friday (through a service at work), my clothes weren't returned yesterday. They should be here today. At least that is what I had planned. If not, I will be off to buy some new clothes.

I hate buying clothes. I guess that is why I prefer to buy stuff over the internet. Only problem is sometimes when the items come it isn't quite what you thought it was or the size isn't right. If it is really bad you have to go into the store and return them. So I figure I am best off actually doing something in person rather than on the net.

It doesn't look like my trip to Minny will not allow me much time for myself. Plus it looks like it is going to be on the chilly side with high temps in the upper 50s. I may have to walk 3 blocks in the Skyway just to go across the street. Plus I may need a jacket for when I walk out to dinner. Don't they understand that it is still summer? Ok, so it is about 50 degrees by me today. Still, I'm just saying they could have it a bit warmer for my trip. I can't believe I am going to pack a sweatshirt.

Update: Crisis averted. Drycleaning has been delivered! I know everyone is relieved.

No comments: