I will be leaving Minneapolis in about 3 1/2 hours. It hasn't been all bad. I have learned some things:
- You need to learn the Skyway to get around.
- Chicks always look hotter when you are in a different city.
- I must calm down my Herculean strength. I nearly punched a hole in the bathroom wall in my hotel room.
- All the hot chicks in the training were married. WTF?
- I had myself one tasty Reuben last night. It may have been the Guinnesses consumed as I ate. Or is it Guinnessi??? Iggy...ruling?
- Why the hell would a Hooters have Grain Belt beer on tap?
- Schell Zommerfest on tap is great. The Summit seasonal was nothing to sneeze at either.
I am off to quaff some beverages before getting on the train and going to the airport. I am not sure whether to stop at the bar and have some more in Milwaukee or grab a 6-pack on the way home. I know my cat will be missing me. Must take care of the cat. Oh, the things I do for pussy.