Friday, March 21, 2008

BMF

Yesterday

Today. So far.

Mother Nature can blow me.

And that is the phrase that pays this Friday. Blow me. It is a Blow Me Friday. I highly encourage you to work this into a conversation today. It will make you feel good. And who knows, you just might get blown.

The beer was good last night. I started with a Salvatore Dopple Bock, moved into a Sprecher Dopple Bock (even better), and the settled into the New Glarus Road Slush, a nice stout.

When the beer was gone, I began sipping whisky. Maker's Mark to be exact.

Thankfully, I do not have to work today. I intend to get out and watch basketball drink. I may even do some bowling.

Enjoy your weekend and rock on with your bad selfs! I leave you with a joke.

Why does the Easter Bunny hide eggs?

He doesn't want you to know he has been fucking chickens!

1 comment:

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

I agree Mother Nature can lick my asshole.