Monday, October 20, 2008

How do I get an application from that Nobel guy?

Once again the cure worked like a charm! Two shots on Thursday night just before going to bed, one shot on Friday morning as soon as I woke up, two shots before going to be on Friday, and one more just for shits and giggles on Saturday and I was fine. It works people. Believe me, it works.

In fact it works so well that I think I am going to contact that Nobel guy and try to get me a prize. This has got to be worth something.

After I call that Nobel guy I am going down to Dallas to give the Cowboys some booze. That defense looked sick yesterday and could use some booze to give them a boost. Sigh.

Hmm...do I want to get into talking about the phone call from my sister asking me to go to my mother's house to see if she was dead or not? Nah, y'all wouldn't be interested in that.

1 comment:

AletaR said...

So is you mom okay?