Tuesday, October 14, 2008

(In)Sane?

It is amazing how Ballroom Blitz (Krokus version) can lift one's spirits up when they feel like they just went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. Another rough day but with the thought of beers at the end of the rainbow I will survive.

I also learned a valuable lesson on home repairs yesterday. The repair is a lot easier when you have the proper tools available. I had to replace a door handle yesterday. In preparation I borrowed some rasps in case I had to widen the holes for the handle- a problem I have run into in the past. I didn't need to do any modifications to the hole. Everything slid right into place. In fact, I never took the rasps out of the bag. See. Home repairs are easier when you have the tools on hand.

Before I get back to work, I feel like I must address some accusations made in the comments of yesterday's post. Two people have pointed out the red and white hanging down in the cat picture. They say I have done harm to Santa.

Well fuck yeah I did! That motha fukker did not bring me the Evil Kneivel stunt cycle nor a Stretch Armstrong when I was 7 years old so I got revenge on that cracker. I kilt the sonofabitch and I will get the Easter Bunny next year for giving me white chocolate. What kid in their right fuggin mind likes white chocolate????

No comments: