Monday, November 23, 2009

Trouble with Indians

It was another week where a Cowboys victory meant little more than a mark in the win column. Ok, Tony Romo hurt his back making a potential touchdown saving tackle on a Barber fumble so maybe we can give him a break for the wild throws. His back is tight now but should be ok by Thursday. But I still can't help but wonder why the Cowboys are having trouble with Indians this year. First it was an OT victory at Kansas City against the Chiefs and now a squeaker against the Redskins. Thank God they don't have to play the Atlanta Braves or Cleveland Indians.

It is the short week at work. I may be the only one in my department most of the week. All the bosses are gone so I guess I am in charge. I thus declare it jeans week!

Saturday Night Live hit one of the park this weekend. It is what all Americans should be saying.

No comments: