Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An apology to my snowblower

Dear Snow Buster 2000,
I am sorry for the bad things I said about you last month. I guess I was wrong. I didn't realize you were sick and just not at the top of your game. I underestimated what you could do.

The way you ripped through the snow both last night and this morning was nothing short of awful!* I felt like I was walking a pit bull through the snow. You kept pulling me forward tossing all the snow out of our path like it was nothing. You used your awful force to bulldoze through the flakes like they were nothing. And to that I am thankful.

I hope you accept my apology. You are the best Snow Buster 2000 EVER!

StB

*Yeah, check that out. Went old old school and used the awful in its original meaning. Full of awe. Take that!

No comments: