Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bad Joe

I feel like there is a crisis at work. A colleague and I are quite concerned that it may get worse before it gets better. I don't know if I can take it any longer.

The coffee is becoming weak.

It started with the coffee that is made at the latter end of the lunch service. It was getting weaker and weaker by the day. Now you can actually see through it. It is that light when it is poured.

Is this simply a way to cut costs? I thought it was bad enough when they changed to a lighter blend for some people taking out the cool dark coffees like Punch in the Face and Mississippi Mud.

I am suspicious. There never is anyone around to ask about what is happening. I was confident that the morning coffee maker was not to blame but as I drink my second cup of joe today, it seems a little less flavorful than the one this morning.

Where is Encyclopedia Brown when we need him?

No comments: