Monday, September 13, 2010

I didn't miss this

Very disappointed with the way the Cowboys played last night. Very sloppy and unfocused. One fluke touchdown would be the difference. That makes it a bit harder to stomach.

But its only the first game of the season. Their offensive line will get healthy and they'll turn it on. I am not worried.

I should be worried about my sleep. Like clockwork, I woke up during the night and couldn't get back to sleep. The clock read 3:42 and I was wide awake again. I tossed and turned for a bit but never got back to sleep. The cat made sure of that when he decided that the food he ate wasn't to his liking and puked it up. That was at 5:07. Just 23 minutes until the alarm would go off.

I wonder why this only happens during football season. It is my belief that I wake up when the alcohol is leaving my system. The solution would be to not drink as much during the games and we all know that isn't going to happen. It just means I slog through the day and make the best of it. Monday Night Football games are usually crap anyways.

No comments: