Thursday, April 21, 2011

Airports

4 hours and 50 minutes. That is approximately how long I spent at the airport in Milwaukee and on the flight to Phoenix. All the time hearing kids scream, cry, and yap.

I wonder if it was because of the afternoon flight. Or maybe it was the destination. On past flights to Vegas I have never had to deal with so many kids making so much noise. It was like they were all over the place and constantly making noise.

I don't see how parents do it.

Looking forward to an interesting layover in Phoenix. I must remember not to have too many beers at the bar. I am already behind the 8 ball as I realized I don't have a boarding pass for the second leg of the trip. I thought the pass I had on the first portion was for both. I thought wrong. I didn't realize it until about 30 minutes after the lady took it at the gate. Now I wonder if I was suppose to check in for both parts of the flight separately. It shouldn't be a big deal. At this point I am resigned to being one of the last to board the plane. A crappy seat probably awaits but I think it is a short flight.

Actually the seat assignment may not be that bad. Unless it is a small plane. Got B2. I had A 54 on the flight in and had a fantastic seat. I'm going to sit back and enjoy a Moylan's Kilt Lifter. The lady carded me and will probably charge me $9 for this beer so I'm going to enjoy it.

I'll also sit here and try to recollect the idea I originally had for today's post. I thought it was pretty good. But now as I can't remember it, I think it may not be as good as I originally thought.

1 comment:

AletaR said...

Spring break=lots of kids. Most likey going to visit grandparents in Arizona. Been on that type of flight many times.
Enjoy your vacation.
BTW-where do you keep your bottle opener. We can't seem to locate one and we don't want to leave to many marks on your counter top.