Monday, May 02, 2011

I don't recall the last time

My butt is dragging this morning. I woke up weezing, coughing and short of breath. Once again I feel like I spent a night blowing my nose and feeling congested. My back aches and I wish I could get a couple hours of sleep.

I don't recall the last time I had a good nights sleep. I really don't. It hasn't been that long. Maybe a week. Since I got back from California.

Hopefully that will end this week. I bought myself a new bed this weekend. It won't be delivered until this Thursday though. I have 3 more nights to tough it out.

But I also need to figure out what to do about the allergy attacks. A new bed is not going to stop my nose from filling up. I'll have to make sure my cleaner does a good job in the bedroom this week. Hopefully she can clean away whatever is killing me. Until then, I plan to pop allergy pills before going to sleep.

No comments: