Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday night MILF

I found myself staring at my boots the other day. Nike hiking boots. A piece of leather on the back was falling off, the soles worn down, the sides were all scuffed up. There was some mud and grass ground in what was left of the treads on the bottom, but it was mostly flat.

I sat there pondering how long have I had these boots. I think it may be close to 10 years. I recall getting them and going out with this chick I had met at the bar. She liked them. But not enough to put out over them.

I came to the conclusion it was time to retire those bad boys. Of course I won't find a pair like them. I'm a guy. I don't go shoe crazy but I have noticed I can never find a good replacement shoe when I need one. But tonight when I get home with the new boots, I will raise a toast to my faithful footery.

Yes, I am the only one who may toast an old pair of hiking boots.

I believe I have stated this before. One thing that irks me at work is when someone brings in their children. The hens all need to get up to get a look at the baby, or if the kid is a couple years old, try to make them feel like a "big kid". It is all a bunch of bull shit because all it does is create noise. Whether it is the kids crying or the hens clucking, it is annoying to me.

But yesterday was different. I saw the guy approaching out of the corner of my eye. He was carrying a 2 or 3 year old girl. Great, I thought. But then I saw his wife. WOW! Not often you get some MILF candy in this office. And this was in the techie area. The nerd scored well.

Yeah, I am going to Hell. Sue me for wanting a good seat on that rocket sled!

After a hard week at work, I am looking forward to relaxing and boozing it up this weekend. From what I hear, happy hour at the bowling alley may be 2 for 1. I could be lubricated before anyone gets there. Don't know if I will do much work today. The last 4 have been rough. I think I need some quality goof off time at work.


Welcome to Miller time.
Where its all yours and its all mine
Bring your thirsty self
right here you got the time
we've got the beer
for what you have in mind
Miller time, yours and mine.

Hmm...remember that ditty? It just popped out of my mind. I tried to google the lyrics but couldn't find them. Yet, I think I am spot on with them. Just as with another classic.

Maybe I shouldn't have worn the black shirt with the light blue jeans. I feel like I should be at a biker bar instead of work. No wonder I have beer songs in my head.

Rock on with your bad selves this weekend!

No comments: